I’d rather be on the beach having cuban bread & coffee. where the weather is cold enough you have to hide your feet and wear a sweatshirt but you eventually take it off and get some sun. no one around so I can listen to the ocean.
I feel so good today, like a big breath of fresh air - 75% of due to the weather! The other 25% is my theatre class was so fun this morning, for lunch I had delicious minestrone soup and tofu -which my boyfriend liked! :o and he also paired it with a salad. So proud! Then my mom is coming to visit me at uni in 3 days so I am sprucing up my room with a new coffee table and I can’t wait to decorate! I’m off to the gym I feel like i can run for miles…
Especially when training to be an RA - so please be patient and dont unfollow because anything i post will be worth your while BABY! ;-D heh
You are the trip I did not take,
you are the pearls I could not buy,
you are my blue italian lake,
you are my piece of foreign sky.
you are my honolulu moon;
you are the book I did not write;
you are my heart’s unuttered tune;
you are the flower beneath the snow,
in my dark sky a bit of blue,
answering disappointment’s blow with:
"I am happy, I have you!"
I just purchased the chip for my shoe! now I get to calculate all my runs, run faster, longer (harder bettter -daft punk anyone?) Im so excited! Here i go!
If you have an itouch/iphone, download this amazing app that will light the fire to getting into shape. it’s free therefore no excuses! I did the “focused” abs ripper and arm ripper and woah! -xoxo
Away for the week climbing volcanoes, going to rainforests, & swimming in beaches! - enjoy my blog thus far :-) xoxo